Eminence Patriot Delta Demon 10" 100W Guitar SpeakerProduct #660037 Eminence 660037 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Wicked American tone, straight from the swamp.
A great speaker for that traditional Delta blues sound, as well as jazz and classic rock. Perfect for a one, 2, or 4x10" closed-back setup. Extremely balanced, dark, creamy, smooth tone. 100W RMS handling, 200W peak. 8 ohm impedance.
The Delta beckons you. Get there by adding these to your rig. Call or click to order today!
Patriot Delta Demon 10" 100W Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 100W
- Resonance: 76Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 80Hz-3kHz
- Sensitivity***: 96.9
- Magnet Weight: 30 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.312", 7.92mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2", 50.8mm
- THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS
- Resonant Frequency (fs)
- 76HzDC Resistance (Re): 6.9
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.66mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 15.06
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.53
- Total Q (Qts): 0.51
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 41.1 liters / 1.5 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 88cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.22mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 11.3 T-M
- Diaphram Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 21 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 143
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 2.4mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 366.1 cm
- MOUNTING INFORMATION
- Recommended Enclosurez: Sealed, (acceptable Vented)
- Overall Diameter: 10.09", 256.2mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.05", 229.7mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C. D.: 9.66", 245.4mm
- Depth: 3.8", 97mm
- Net Weight: 6.8 lbs., 3.1 kg
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 lbs., 3.9 kg
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Coil Construction: Copper voice coil
- Coil Former: Polyimide former
- Magnet Composition: Ferrite magnet
- Core Details: Vented core
- Basket Materials: Pressed steel basket
- Cone Composition: Paper Cone
- Cone Edge Composition: Paper cone edge
- Dustcap Composition: Solid composition paper dust cap
- *Please consult www.eminence.com for specifications of models with alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. i.e: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms. Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance " LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle " 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction " Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier " 2700 cu.ft. chamber with fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges).
- ****BETA 8CX, 10CX, 12CX and ACOUSTINATOR CX2008 are coaxial speakers with tweeter sold separately. Published Usable Frequency response contingent upon use of APT 50 HF Driver.