The sound of hemp!
The Eminence Lil Buddy 10" 50-watt replacement speaker has clean and full tone. The Lil' Buddy is slow to break-up, but crunchy when driven. Smoother and less defined than many 10" guitar speakers, this lightweight American-made guitar speaker has a hemp cone and is great for jazz and blues.
Lil' Buddy 10" 50W Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: Watts 50W
- Music Program
- Resonance: 149Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 80Hz-5kHz
- Sensitivity***: 99.1
- Magnet Weight: 30 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.312", 7.92mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 149Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 6.31
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.46mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 9.06
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.93
- Total Q (Qts): 0.84
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 10 liters / 0.35 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 29cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.05mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 11.7 T-M
- Diaphram Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 22 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 160
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.8mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 366.1 cm2
- MOUNTING INFORMATION
- Recommended Enclosure: Sealed (Vented Acceptable)
- Overall Diameter: 10.11", 256.8mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.13", 231.8mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.23", 5.7mm
- Mounting Holes B.C. D.: 9.60", 243.8mm
- Depth: 4.3", 109mm
- Net Weight: 6.3 lbs., 2.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 lbs., 3.4 kg
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Coil Construction: Copper voice coil
- Coil Former: Paper former
- Magnet Composition: Ferrite magnet
- Core Details: Non-vented core
- Basket Materials: Pressed steel basket
- Cone Composition: Hemp Cone
- Cone Edge Composition: Paper cone edge
- Dustcap Composition: Zurette dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance " LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle " 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction " Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier " 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges).
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Eminence Lil' Buddy 10" 50W Guitar Speaker:
I've had my Epiphone Galaxie 10 Combo for years. Always Bright from the high mids into the actual highs. I bought this speaker hoping to fatten up the lows and mute some of that treble action. It worked perfectly! this is not a speaker for a flatter sounding amp. please be advised of this. Great thick dark speaker that is different from all others. Not really a clone of a tone tubby either.