Eminence Legend CB158 15" 300W Bass Speaker
Speakers for Instrument Amps
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Full, round bass tone.
The Eminence Legend CB158 15" Bass Speaker delivers the full, round bass tone you want from a 15" speaker. Recommended for professional bass guitar applications in a sealed or vented enclosure.
- Full, round tone
Put it in the cart and reload your cab with a fresh speakers.
Legend CB158 15" 300W Bass Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 15", 381mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 300W
- Resonance: 34Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 47Hz-3kHz
- Sensitivity***: 98
- Magnet Weight: 80 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.375", 9.53mm
- Voice Coil Diameter : 2.5", 63.5mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 34Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 6.15
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.33mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.9
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.36
- Total Q (Qts): 0.34
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 336 liters / 11.9 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 411cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.31mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 16.0 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 70 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 95
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 4.8mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 856.3 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 9.5mm
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed: 54-65 liters/ 1.9-2.3 cu.ft.
- Vented: 54-159 liters/ 1.9-5.6 cu.ft.
- Overall Diameter: 15.21", 386.4mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 14.0", 355.3mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.28", 7.1mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 14.56", 369.9mm
- Depth: 6.5", 165mm
- Net Weight: 17.3 lbs., 7.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 19.4 lbs., 8.8 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Vented and extended core
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Paper Cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Solid composition paper dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance " LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle " 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction " Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier " 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges).
Reviewed by 1 customer