Eminence Lab 15 High-Power 15" Subwoofer
Speakers for PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Ideal subwoofer speaker for those dark grooves and thumping bass hits.
The Eminence Lab 15 is a high-power, high-excursion 15" subwoofer for applications requiring very deep bass at pro-sound levels. Its features include a 3" voice coil wound on a double layer aluminum former, an epoxy-reinforced apex/neck joint, and a double-laminated spider. This Eminence speaker also features a vented motor, with both a vented spider land and vented back plate.
- Copper voice coil
- AL former
- Double stacked 80 oz. ferrite magnets
- Vented and extended core
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Kevlar-reinforced paper cone
- Foam cone edge
- Acrylic, wetlook solid composition paper dust cap
- Recommended enclosure volume:
- Sealed: 35-108 liters/1.2-3.8 cu.ft.
- Vented: 71-290 liters/2.5-10.3 cu.ft.
- Driver volume displaced: 272.1 cu.in. / 4.46 liters
- Overall diameter: 15.34", 389.6mm
- Baffle hole diameter: 14.00", 355.5mm
- Front sealing gasket: Fitted as standard
- Rear sealing gasket: N/A
- Mounting holes diameter: 0.26", 6.6mm
- Mounting holes B.C.D.: 14.70", 373.5mm
When you need in-your-face bass, this is the speaker that'll help shake the place. Order now.
Lab 15 High-Power 15" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Nominal basket diameter: 15", 381mm
- Nominal impedance: 6Î©
- Power rating:
- Watts: 600W
- Music program: 1200W
- Resonance: 28Hz
- Usable frequency range: 20Hz-125Hz
- Sensitivity: 88.5
- Magnet weight: 160oz.
- Gap height: 0.375", 9.53mm
- Voice coil diameter: 3.0", 76.2mm
- Theie & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 28Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 4.9
- Coil Inductance (Le): 3.23mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.36
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): .37
- Total Q (Qts): .35
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 103.61 liters / 3.7 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 968cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.11mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 26.7 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 308g
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 75
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 11.8mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 823.7 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 22mm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Eminence Lab 15 High-Power 15" Subwoofer:
I have known about the LAB12's for a few years and just recently about the LAB15's. These MADE IN USA speakers ALL get rave reviews by everyone who has purchased them. I'm very satisfied with the driver itself. METALMAN1000