Eminence Delta 15A PA Replacement SpeakerProduct #667717 Eminence 667717 LMHC Speakers for PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable, high performance sound.
Get your Eminence Delta 15A PA Replacement Speaker and find out why Eminence Speakers are a worldwide industry standard! The Delta 15A PA speaker is intended as a woofer/mid-bass. The Delta 15A features a Kapton coil former for increased rigidity and thermal protection; a polyamide-coated, 2-layer, 28ga., copper voice coil for improved power handling and durability; ferrite magnet; vented and extended core for increased power handling; pressed steel basket for rigidity; a paper cone; rolled cloth cone edge with deep corrugations for extended Xmax; and solid composition paper dust cap.
- Kapton coil former for increased rigidity and thermal protection
- 2-layer, 28ga., copper voice coil for improved power handling and durability
- 56 oz. ferrite magnet
- Vented and extended core for increased power-handling
- Pressed steel basket for rigidity
- Paper cone
- Rolled cloth cone edge with deep corrugations for extended Xmax
- Solid composition paper dust cap
Delta 15A PA Replacement Speaker Specifications:
- FRAME: PRESSED STEEL BASKET.
- Usable Bandwidth Frequency: 40Hz TO 4kHz
- Impedance: 8 or 16 ohms
- Magnet Weight: 56 oz
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 15 " 381mm
- Power Rating: Up To 400 Watts RMS
- Resonance: 40Hz
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 Lbs
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5 "