Eminence Commonwealth 15" Guitar SpeakerProduct #660066 Eminence 660066 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High power rating and a big, clean sound.
The Eminence Commonwealth 15" Guitar Speaker delivers warm and rich tone, very clean and well defined. Great presence! Very full and smooth. Very little cone break-up, but likes overdrive.
- Good for all genres
Put this replacement speaker in the cart and make your amp sound like new.
Commonwealth 15" Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 15", 381mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 4 ohms
- Power Rating**: 225W
- Resonance: 52Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 50Hz-4kHz
- Sensitivity***: 100.8
- Magnet Weight: 109 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.29", 7.2mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 4", 101.6mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 52Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.72
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.22mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 6.75
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.57
- Total Q (Qts): 0.53
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 163 liters / 5.8 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 29cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.15mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 11.8 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 65 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 91
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.3mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 889.6 cm2
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 15.28", 388.0mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 14.06", 357.0mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket:
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.26", 6.5mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 14.57", 370.0mm
- Depth: 6", 152mm
- Net Weight: 22.6 lbs., 10.3 kg
- Shipping Weight: 24.8 lbs., 11.3 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Aluminum voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Vented core
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Paper Cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Aluminum dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance " LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle " 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction " Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier " 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)