Eminence Basslite S2010 10" 150W Bass SpeakerProduct #660084 Eminence 660084 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Neodymium magnet for less weight, more punch.
The Eminence Basslite S2010 10" Bass Speaker delivers the tone you want. It's recommended for bass guitar and ideal for vented 1x10", 2x10", and 4x10" enclosures.
- Neodymium magnet for lighter weight
Put this replacement speaker in the cart.
Basslite S2010 10" 150W Bass Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 150W
- Resonance: 46Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 54Hz-4kHz
- Sensitivity***: 96.2
- Magnet Weight: 4 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.28", 7.2mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2", 50.8mm
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 46Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.02
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.47mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 4.16
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.34
- Total Q (Qts): 0.31
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 63.4 liters / 2.2 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 140cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.36mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 11.9 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 33 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 135
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 4.0mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 350.1 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 8.0mm
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Vented: 20-51 liters/ 0.7-1.8 cu.ft.
- Overall Diameter: 10.08", 256mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.05", 229.9mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket:
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 9.66", 245.4mm
- Depth: 4.25", 108mm
- Net Weight: 3.5 lbs., 1.6 kg
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 lbs., 2.1 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Neodymium magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Solid composition felt dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance " LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle " 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction " Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier " 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)