- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A lightweight neodynium 6.5" closed back midrange for PA or MI use. Great in bass guitar rigs.
The Eminence Alphalite 6A-CBMR speaker is a 6.5" closed-back midrange driver with a new sealed 3.6" OD neodymium motor. Comprised of a new top plate, new back plate, new 3.6" OD neodymium magnet, and new core, this speaker's lightweight motor uses a very high temp grade of neodymium to prevent any heat related or power handling problems.
Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Neodymium magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper cone
- Full paper cone
- Treated paper dust cap
- Driver volume displaced: 15.1 cu.in. / 0.25 liters
- Overall diameter: 6.59", 167.39mm
- Baffle hole diameter: 5.69", 144.53mm
- Front sealing gasket: Fitted as standard
- Rear sealing gasket: Fitted as standard
- Mounting holes diameter: 0.23", 5.8mm
- Mounting holes B.C.D.: 6.06", 153.9mm
- Depth: 2.40", 61mm
An excellent midrange Eminence speaker for a low-range price. Order today.
AlphaLite 6A-CBMR 6.5" Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal basket diameter: 6.5", 165mm
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Power rating:
- Watts: 100W
- Music program: 200W
- Resonance: 500.52Hz
- Usable frequency range: 500Hz-4.3kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.8
- Magnet weight: 4oz..
- Gap height: 0.25", 6.35mm
- Voice coil diameter: 1.5", 38.1mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant frequency (fs): 501Hz
- DC resistance (Re): 7.4
- Coil inductance (Le): .49mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 9.09
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 1.83
- Total Q (Qts): 1.53
- Compliance equivalent volume (Vas): 0.27 liters / .01 cu.ft.
- Peak diaphragm displacement volume (Vd): 1.40cc
- Mechanical compliance of suspension (Cms): 0.01mm/N
- BL product (BL): 9.8 T-M
- Diaphragm mass inc. Airload (Mms): 7.6g
- Efficiency bandwidth product (EBP): 273.2
- Maximum linear excursion (Xmax): 0.1mm
- Surface area of speaker cone (Sd): 139.7 cm2
- Maximum mechanical limit (Xlim): 1.6mm