Eminence 12" Canis Major 50W Replacement Guitar SpeakerSku #621139000000000 Eminence 621139 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 12", 50W guitar speaker with a 70Hz-4kHz frequency range.
Clean and full, with lots of body and sparkle, the Eminence Canis Major speaker gives you smoky smooth sound with high definition for your guitar amp. The 12" replacement speaker has a 50W power rating, a copper voice coil, alnico magnet, and will work in either a sealed or vented enclosure.
- Nominal basket diameter: 12", 305mm
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Power rating: 50W
- Resonance: 105Hz
- Usable frequency range:: 70Hz-4kHz
- Sensitivity: 102
- Magnet weight: 35oz.
- Gap height: 0.312", 7.92mm
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant frequency (fs): 42Hz
- DC resistance (Re): 6.45
- Coil inductance (Le): 0.61mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 10.16
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.71
- Total Q (Qts): 0.66
- Compliance equivalent volume (Vas): 34.08 liters / 1.2 cu.ft.
- Peak diaphragm displacement volume (Vd): 846cc
- Mechanical compliance of suspension (Cms): 0.09mm/N
- BL product (BL): 12.6 T-M
- Diaphram mass inc. airload (Mms): 2.6g
- Efficiency bandwidth product (EBP): 147.6
- Maximum linear excursion (Xmax): .8mm
- Surface area of cone (Sd): 532.4 cm2
- Vented/sealed: both are acceptable
- Overall diameter: 12.02", 305.3mm
- Baffle hole diameter: 10.97", 278.6mm
- Front sealing gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear sealing gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting holes diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting holes B.C. D.: 11.63", 295.4mm
- Depth: 6.2", 157.5mm
- Net Weight: 9.3lb., 4.2kg
Materials of Construction
- Coil construction: Copper voice coil
- Coil former: Paper former
- Magnet composition: alnico magnet
- Core details: non-vented core
- Basket materials: pressed steel basket
- Cone composition: Hemp Cone
- Cone edge composition: paper cone edge
Discover why the Eminence sound has been around since 1966. Order this guitar speaker today.