EMG PA2 Preamp Booster SwitchSku #550002000000000 EMG 550002 LRID Potentiometers & Knobs for Fretted Instruments https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Gives you instant boost.
The EMG PA2 is a straight booster preamplifier mounted on a minitoggle switch. Perfect if you want to just plain overdrive the input of your amp for distortion. The PA2 preamp booster switch has a trim pot so you can preset the amount of boost up to an additional 20dB. The PA2 will also work with passive pickups.
EMG includes an output jack and battery clip set with the PA2 preamp booster switch.
Order today and give your guitar instant overdrive.
PA2 Preamp Booster Switch Specifications:
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 500K
- Output Noise@ 60Hz: -91 dbV
- Output Noise (Spectral): 130 dbV (-110 dbV @ Full Boost
- Output Impedance (Ohms): 2K
- Current@ 9V (Microamps): 290
- Battery Life (Hours): 1725
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC): 27