EMG F-H3A Passive Humbucker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Like the F-H3, the F-H3A uses two stud piece loaded coils for better noise rejection with over-wound coils and a ceramic magnet, but incorporates an Alnico 5 magnet for a warmer sound with a full top end. This pickup uses EMG's traditional solid cover cap in a unique HZ design. All HZ Pickups have EMG's exclusive 5-wire quik-connect output allowing any number of wiring combinations, and are fully shielded for a minimum of noise. String grounding is recommended to further decrease noise. The F-H3A has Floyd Rose pole spacing of .410" (10.41mm) string to string.
Order yours today!
F-H3A Passive Humbucker Specifications:
- Inductance (Henries): 7.67
- DC Resistance (kOhm): 13.65
- Resonant Frequency Hz (1): 1725
- Resonant Frequency Hz (2): 2925
- Z @ Resonance (kOhm) (1): 83.3