EMG F-H3 Passive Humbucker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The EMG F-H3 guitar pickup uses two stud piece loaded coils for better noise rejection with over wound coils and a ceramic magnet. This pickup uses the traditional solid cover cap in a unique HZ design. All HZ Pickups have EMG's exclusive 5-wire Quik-Connect output allowing any number of wiring combinations, and are fully shielded for a minimum of noise. String grounding is recommended to further decrease noise. The F-H3 has Floyd Rose pole spacing of .410" (10.41mm) string to string.
Order yours today!
F-H3 Passive Humbucker Specifications:
- Inductance (Henries): 7.4
- DC Resistance (KOhm): 13.65
- Resonant Frequency Hz (1): 1725
- Resonant Frequency Hz (2): 3000
- Z @ Resonance (KOhm) (1): 80.2