The F-H2A is EMG's prototypical humbucker. The Alnico V magnet adds plenty of fat low-end for a nice punchy tone, perfect for the bridge position for any rhythm and blues player. All HZ Pickups have EMG's exclusive 5-wire quik-connect output allowing any number of wiring combinations, and are fully shielded for a minimum of noise. String grounding is recommended to further decrease noise. The F-H2A has Floyd Rose pole spacing of .410" (10.41mm) string to string.
Order yours today!
F-H2A Passive Humbucker Specifications:
- Inductance (Henries): 4.9
- DC Resistance (KOhm): 8.4
- Resonant Frequency Hz (1): 2125
- Resonant Frequency Hz (2): 3825
- Z @ Resonance (KOhm) (1): 65.4