EMG EMG-81 Humbucking Active Guitar PickupProduct #301504 EMG 301504 LRGABD Humbucker Pickups https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The EMG-81 is a high-output pickup designed especially for the lead guitarist. The 81 is at its best for high volume overdrive and amps with a master volume. Whether you're playing power rock 'n' roll, or overdriving your amp, there's a razor sharp attack, and incredible sustain for brilliant soloing. If you're looking for exceptional qualities in a rock pickup, the EMG-81 is the one.
Distortion during lead passages is consistent, sustain is long and the breakup fades smoothly. The ceramic magnet in combination with wide aperture steel poles lend a quick attack but the tone stays nice and fat at the same time. Perfect if you're the only guitarist in the band, and need to switch from rhythm to lead and still keep the band moving. Another great thing about the EMG-81 is it's quiet. If you're playing at really high gain the last thing you need is noise.
- Package includes:
- EMG's exclusive Quik-Connect cable
- Prewired split shaft volume/tone control set
- Output jack
- Battery clip set
EMG-81 Humbucking Active Guitar Pickup Specifications:
- Resonant Frequency (kHz): 2.00
- Magnet Type: Ceramic/steel
- Output Voltage (String): 2.0
- Output Voltage (Strum): 4.5
- Output Noise @ 60Hz: -91 dBV
- Output Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Current @ 9V: 80 microamps
- Battery Life: 3,000 hours
- Maximum Supply: 27V DC