EMG AB AfterBurner Pickup Booster
Potentiometers & Knobs for Fretted Instruments
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The EMG AB AfterBurner is a push/pull booster with up to 20dB of preset variable gain. The AB is perfect for having fun with clean overdrive and distortion. The pickup booster works with both active and passive pickups, uses rail-to-rail technology, and is easy to install. If you're a lead player, the EMG Afterburner is for you.
EMG includes an output jack and battery clip set with the AB AfterBurner pickup booster knob.
AB AfterBurner Pickup Booster Specifications:
- Output Noise: -106 dBV
- Output Impedance (Ohms): 2K
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 500K
- Gain (dB): Up to +20
- Current@ 9V (Microamps): 195
- Battery Life (Hours): 1425
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 18V