Prolong your tone with the same premium mandolin strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available.
Unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands’ coated and uncoated mandolin strings.
Who wouldn’t love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes?
Crafted to last, these mandolin strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire boast a bright, bell-like tone while the NANOWEB Coating allows a traditionally textured, "uncoated" feel.
- Gauges 10-14-24-34
- Mandolin strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire
- Played for a bright, bell-like tone
- Ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating provides a traditionally textured, “uncoated” feel
- Patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Coating also reduces finger squeak
Give 'em a try. Order today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Elixir Mandolin Strings with NANOWEB Coating, Light (.010-.034):
This is my frst time using these strings and my first time ordering from music123. So far, so great!