DR Strings Lo Rider LH-40 Stainless Steel Medium 4-String Bass Strings
.045 Gauge Electric Bass Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Stainless steel bass strings on a hex core for bright high end and great depth.
Lo-Rider stainless steel bass strings from DR are roundwound and constructed on a hexagonal core. Lo-Riders provide more depth of tone and are a bit stiffer than Hi-Beams. Bass players who are into slapping, popping, and tapping will love the high end and depth of Lo-Riders. The slight bit of stiffness makes these strings very accurate when playing harmonics. Great consistency and great string-to-string balance are DR hallmarks. Fits scale lengths up to 37-3/4".
- Gauges 40-60-80-100
- Roundwound and constructed on a hexagonal core
- More depth of tone and stiffer than Hi-Beams
- Great consistency and great string-to-string balance
- Fits scale lengths up to 37-3/4"
Enjoy consistancy and accurate harmonics when slapping. Order today.