DiMarzio Neon Overbraid Jumper Cable Pedal Coupler Green 12 in.Product #583648 DiMarzio 583648 LKOA Instrument Cables https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Easy and colorful hookup for your pedals.
Recognizing the need for a short "jumper" version of our famous guitar cables, DiMarzio now offers professional grade cables in 6", 12" lengths with right-angle 1/4" end, and in a variety of bright neon colors. Made from the same U.S.-made nylon overbraid cable as standard DiMarzio guitar cables, they deliver maximum signal transmission and minimum high-frequency loss. Right-angle Switchcraft ends are encapsulated in a super-tough thermoplastic resin that permanently bonds the plug to the cable, making our jumpers so rugged and durable that they carry a lifetime warranty.
- U.S. made
- Overbraid guitar cable style
- Right angle bonded connectors
- A variety of neon colors in 6" or 12" length
- Lifetime guarantee
- Environmentally friendly packaging
Neon Overbraid Jumper Cable Pedal Coupler Specifications:
- Wire Gauge (AWG): 20 (0.519 mm2)
- Diameter: 0.237 in. (6.02 mm)
- Insulation: Polyethylene inner with PVC outer
- Capacitance pF/ft.: 19 pF/ft (62 pF/M) cond/shield
- Shield & Material: Copper Braid + Conductive PVC 98%
- Jacket & Material: PVC + Nylon Overbraid
- Resistance ohms/1,000 ft.: 5.5 OHMS/1,000 ft. (18 OHMS/KM)
- Inductance uH: 0.07 uh/ft (0.2 uh/M)
- Termination Method: Silver Solder
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about DiMarzio Neon Overbraid Jumper Cable Pedal Coupler:
Great quality jumper cable. I did not used to think cable quality mattered too much but it does. I also have an 18" neon yellow Dimarzio cable which is also very nice. No noise with these and the switchcraft connectors are great, also very durable.
I am however disapointed in the condition they came to me. I literally had to srcub dirt and grease off both cables, the jumper was absolutley filthy. I realise they are neon and attract dirt but they both had very noticible dark dirt spots on them both. I would suggest ordering from another store that doesn't store brightly colored neon cables in piles of dirt....Luckily these clean up well and I was able to scrub most of the dirt off...still very disapointing having to do so on a high quality cable.