DiMarzio John 5 Signature Instrument Cable
(Black 18 ft.)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A double-shielded cable with extended frequency response and reduced capacitance for high-quality audio.
This 18-foot John 5 signature instrument cable from DiMarzio is double-shielded to reduce hum, interference, and stage noise while extending the frequency response-something that's pretty important to its namesake, alternative rock guitarist John 5. The reduced capacitance cable is encased in a black braided jacket that protects the cable from damage and features custom-designed DiMarzio/Switchcraft plugs. An extra-long, aged copper-patina barrel engraved with his logo provides exceptional strain relief as well as style.
John 5, who was born John William Lowery, has been actively working in the hard rock and metal industry since the late 80s. He got the name John 5 after joining Marilyn Manson, and currently plays with Rob Zombie. He has also released five solo guitar albums and has worked with and written for a variety of artists from Avril Lavigne to David Lee Roth to Garbage, MeatLoaf to Lita Ford.
- Length; 18ft.
- Wire gauge (AWG): 20 (.519mm)
- Diameter: .237 (6.02mm)
- Insulation: Polyethylene inner with PVC outer
- Capacitance pF/ft.: 33.27 pF/ft. (109 pF/M)
- Shield & material: Copper braid and Conductive PVC 78%
- Jacket & material: PVC and Nylon overbraid
- Resistance Ω/1,000ft: 8.8 Ω/1,000ft.
- Inductance uH: 0.07 µh/ft. (.2µh;/M)
This professional instrument cable will make a world of difference on your sound. Order today.