Hot, clean, and open.
The Steve's Special is a non-traditional approach to high-output bridge humbucking guitar pickup design. Most hot humbuckers concentrate the pickup's power in a narrow frequency range for maximum impact. The Special spreads the sound over a broader range so bass and treble tones are boosted, and midrange is lowered. The result is a sound that's hot, clean, and open at the same time. 390mV output.
- Clean overdrive with high-gain amps
- Very effective in dual sound and coil splitting clean modes
- For soloing, this is a very good pickup to play with a midrange-heavy amp
Order today and do the thing Steve's way.
DP161F Steve's Special Guitar Pickup F-Spaced Specifications:
- Wiring Standard 4 conductor
- Magnet Ceramic
- Output 390mV
- DC Resistance 17.89K
- Year of introduction 1995
- Patent # 4,501,185