Created for Steve Vai.
Designed for maximum impact and power—to get a tight, aggressive, loud sound. It incorporates a patented dual-resonance coil configuration that senses more harmonic overtones than ordinary humbuckers. Works in almost all solidbodies and most semi-hollowbodies as well. Though specifically created for Steve Vai's Ibanez Jems, it can add a lot of punch to Les Paul and similar set-neck guitars. Makes the lowest notes jump out of the amp, and feedback occurs easily with a wide range of harmonic overtones.
- Tight, aggressive, loud sound
- Dual-resonance coil configuration that senses more harmonic overtones
- Created specifically for Ibanez Jems
- Adds more punch to Les Paul and similar set-neck guitars
Order today and soup up your guitar.
DP158 Evolution Neck Pickup Specifications:
- Wiring: standard 4 conductor
- Magnet: ceramic
- Output: 294mV
- DC resistance: 13.04K