DiMarzio DP116 HS-2 Guitar Pickup
Stratocaster Pickups (Humbucker)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great tone without the noise.
Perfect for use in neck or middle position for guitars with a humbucker in the bridge, or in any position in a classic Strat* configuration. Works well through high-gain racks and preamps. Eric Johnson found that wiring an HS-2 for single coil operation produces an incredible vintage tone. Mixes well with HS-3, or YJM pickups. Also works in H-S-H combinations with the PAF Pro, FRED, Air Classic, or the Humbucker from Hell (See recommended accessories box on this page).
*Strat is a registered trademark of Fender.
- Great for neck or middle position use in combination with a humbucker
- For use in any position in Strat* configurations
- Wiring: Standard 4-conductor
- Magnet: Alnico 5
- Output: 90mV
- DC resistance: 14.97K
- *Strat is a registered trademark of Fender.
DP116 HS-2 Guitar Pickup Specifications:
- Wiring: 4 conductor
Magnet: Alnico 5
DC Resistance: 14.97
Year of introduction: 1980