A smokin' bridge-position pickup.
Take a DiMarzio Super Distortion humbucker, add a mini-switch and 4-conductor wiring for parallel and single-coil operation, and you have the DiMarzio Dual Sound pickup! The extra flexibility puts cleaner, crisper tone choices at your control. Lighten up on the lead tone in parallel operation, then roar back in with the standard series position or use the single-coil mode along with the neck or middle pickup for chopping rhythm tones. If you crave brighter, more transparent sounds from your bridge or neck pickup without sacrificing wide, singing crunch, the Dual Sound fills the bill.
- Parallel and single-coil operation with mini-switch
- Tonal flexibility from crunchy rhythm to searing leads
- Recommended for bridge position
Ramp up the power of your axe today - CALL NOW!
DP101 Dual Sound Bridge Pickup Specifications:
- Wiring: 4-conductor
- Magnet: ceramic
- Output: 425mV
- DC resistance: 13.68kOhms
- Year of introduction: 1974