Restock DigiTech Hardwire Series HT-6 Polyphonic Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
One strum is all it takes to get in tune.
Plucking sucks. Every single string you pluck on stage to tune between songs kills the vibe, driving a dagger through the heart of your show. The momentum of everything you've built up to since stepping on stage crumbles all around you as the crowds' excitement dies.
The HT-6 Polyphonic Tuner takes you from tuning to tuned, faster by showing you the status of each individual string after one strum. With the HardWire HT-6, one strum and you are on to do what you came to, play.
HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories:
Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
Custom-cut Hook and Loop pedal board Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedal board
- True-bypass circuitry preserves your tone when bypassed
- Five tuning modes: Standard, Drop-D, 4-string, 5-string, and 6-string bass
- Intuitive display with 90 LEDs (15 per string) so you can quickly see which strings need to be tuned
- 9V battery operation with constant high-voltage rails
- 9V DC Power output for power chains (cable optional)
- Patented Pedal Release Pins for fast access to battery compartment
- Rugged, all-metal construction for durability
- Slightly wider footprint for stability on stage
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories:
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
Plucking sucks! Strum once, tune up, and rock out! Order the HT-6 now.
Hardwire Series HT-6 Polyphonic Pedal Tuner Specifications:
- Power Input: 9 VDC
- Power Consumption: 365mW
Current Draw: 40mA
Battery: Single 9 VDC
Battery Life: 9 hours
Optional Power Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 120
Dimensions: 3.5"W x 5.5"L x 2.15"H