D'Addario Planet Waves Pro-Winder/Cutter & XLR8 String Lubricant/Cleaner Kit
D'Addario Planet Waves
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The pro way to keep your strings fresh.
The bundle includes two great products from Planet Waves for maintaining or replacing strings on your guitar.
Unlike ordinary peg winders, the patented Pro-Winder is a high-quality peg winder with a built-in clipper and bridge pin puller. The Pro-Winder is designed to fit virtually all guitars, basses, banjos, and mandolins. Ergonomically designed with durable hardened steel wire cutters, the Pro-Winder is the ultimate all-in-one restringing tool. Keep one in every case!
Planet Waves XLR8 lubricates and cleans your strings for faster playing and longer life. Simply wipe the easy to use applicator up and down your strings and enjoy the frictionless feel of the strings allowing you to play faster while also experiencing less finger noise and enhanced tone. Packaged in an airtight metal tin that will prevent XLR8 from drying out prematurely. XLR8 is the fast and easy string lubricant and cleaner. XLR8 removes friction for faster playing while at the same time cleans your strings for prolonged life and fresh string tone. Simply take the ergonomic applicator and wipe up and down the strings and that' it. XLR8 will also condition the fretboard as you play. Maintain new string tone and feel and experience frictionless playing with Planet Waves XLR8.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient and comfortable use
- High-Quality peg winder with built-in string cutter
- Integrated bridge pin puller for acoustic instruments
- Fits virtually all guitars, banjos and mandolins
- The ultimate restringing tool - keep one in every case
- String Lubricant
- Removes friction for faster playing
- Enhances string life and tone
- Reduces finger noise
- East to use applicator
- Packaged in a metal tin for long product life
Keep you guitar sounding and playing its best. Order this bundle today.