D'Addario EXPR170 EXP Reds Regular Light Gauge Bass Strings
.045 Gauge Electric Bass Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Strings with a natural round wound feel and a long lasting fresh and bright sound.
D'Addario EXPPR170 Reds Long Scale Regular Light Electric Bass Strings have an ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating that is bonded to the copper-plated steel outer wrap wire, which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated nickel wound bass strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional bass strings.
- Long Scale
- Regular light gauge (.045-.100)
- EXP Coating extends string life
- Natural round wound feel
- Fresh and bright sound
- Copper-plated steel outer wrap wire
- Hex-shaped core wire
Order coated strings that resist corrosion and wear.
EXPR170 EXP Reds Regular Light Gauge Bass Strings Specifications:
- Note: G
- Diameter: 0.045" (1.14mm)
- Tension: 42.8 lb. (19.41kg)
- Note: D
- Diameter: 0.065" (1.65mm)
- Tension: 51.3 lb. (23.27kg)
- Note: A
- Diameter: 0.085" (2.03mm)
- Tension: 32.9 lb. (14.92kg)
- Note: E
- Diameter: 0.100" (2.54mm)
- Tension: 36.5 lb. (16.55kg)