D'Addario EXPR160 EXP Reds Medium Gauge Bass StringsProduct #H71443 D'Addario H71443 LABAAD .050 Gauge Electric Bass Guitar Strings https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Strings with a natural round wound feel and a long lasting fresh and bright sound.
D'Addario EXPPR160 Reds Long Scale Regular Light Electric Bass Strings have an ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating that is bonded to the copper-plated steel outer wrap wire, which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated nickel wound bass strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional bass strings.
- Long Scale
- Medium gauge (.045-.100)
- EXP Coating extends string life
- Natural round wound feel
- Fresh and bright sound
- Copper-plated steel outer wrap wire
- Hex-shaped core wire
Order coated strings that resist corrosion and wear.
EXPR160 EXP Reds Medium Gauge Bass Strings Specifications:
- Note: G
- Diameter: 0.045" (1.14mm)
- Tension: 47.5 lb. (21.54kg)
- Note: D
- Diameter: 0.065" (1.65mm)
- Tension: 55.7 lb. (25.26kg)
- Note: A
- Diameter: 0.085" (2.03mm)
- Tension: 47.7 lb. (21.50kg)
- Note: E
- Diameter: 0.100" (2.54mm)
- Tension: 40.2 lb. (18.23kg)