D'Addario EXPPR165 Reds Long Scale Light Top/Medium Bottom Electric Bass strings
.045 Gauge Electric Bass Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Strings with a natural round wound feel and a long lasting fresh and bright sound.
D'Addario EXPPR165 Reds Long Scale Light Top/Medium Bottom Electric Bass strings have an ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating that is bonded to the copper-plated steel outer wrap wire, which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated nickel wound bass strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional bass strings.
- Long Scale
- .045"-.105" gauge range
- EXP Coating extends string life
- Natural round wound feel
- Fresh and bright sound
- Copper-plated steel outer wrap wire
- Hex-shaped core wire
Order coated strings that resist corrosion and wear.
EXPPR165 Reds Long Scale Light Top/Medium Bottom Electric Bass strings Specifications:
- Note: G
- Diameter: 0.045" (1.14mm)
- Tension: 42.8 lb. (19.41kg)
- Note: D
- Diameter: 0.065" (1.65mm)
- Tension: 51.3 lb. (23.27kg)
- Note: A
- Diameter: 0.085" (2.16mm)
- Tension: 48.8 lb. (21.95kg)
- Note: E
- Diameter: 0.105" (2.67mm)
- Tension: 40.3 lb. (18.28kg)