D'Addario EXP160 Coated Regular Bass StringsProduct #100958 D'Addario 100958 LABAAD .050 Gauge Electric Bass Guitar Strings https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Brilliant tone and incredible durabilty.
Gauges - .050 .070 .085 .105
EXP Coated Bass Guitar Strings provide longer life and increased durability coupled with the brightness, clarity, and sensitivity you've come to expect from D'Addario strings. Here is how it works: An ultra-fine layer of EXP coating is bonded to the phosphor bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. And since the EXP coating is cross-linked to the wrap wire prior to winding, the electric bass strings sound fresh and bright. New-string tone lasts 3 to 4 times longer than traditional strings.
D'Addario is the world's largest manufacturer of strings for musical instruments. Many top guitarists won't play any other brand. Regardless of your playing style, D'Addario has a set that's right for you.
- Coated version of D'Addario's popular XL160 medium gauge electric bass set
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and four times more life
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-1/4 inches
- Made in the USA for high quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105