D'Addario ETB92 Nylon Tapewound Medium Gauge Bass Strings
.050 Gauge Electric Bass Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Bass strings with a vintage tone and a smooth feel.
Designed to produce a deep, warm tone with smooth feel, D'Addario Tapewound Bass strings are wound using a flattened black nylon, which is polished to an ultra-smooth finish. These long-lasting, well-balanced strings are expertly engineered to provide optimal tension and are gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts. Tapewounds may be used on fretted or fretless basses and are designed to deliver a vintage tone ranging from the "thump" of an upright bass to the focused depth of traditional flatwound strings.
- Medium gauge
- Smooth feel
- Vintage tone
- Used on fretted or fretless basses
- Wound flattened black nylon
- Ultra-smooth finish
- Long Scale
Order long-lasting, well-balanced strings today!
ETB92 Nylon Tapewound Medium Gauge Bass Strings Specifications:
- Note: G
- Diameter: 0.050" (1.27mm)
- Tension: 36.6 lb. (16.60kg)
- Note: D
- Diameter: 0.065" (1.65mm)
- Tension: 36.5.0 lb. (16.56kg)
- Note: A
- Diameter: 0.085" (2.16mm)
- Tension: 35.8 lb. (16.24kg)
- Note: E
- Diameter: 0.105" (2.67mm)
- Tension: 32.3 lb. (14.65kg)