D'Addario EJ83M Gypsy Jazz Silver Wound Medium Acoustic Guitar Strings
.011 Gauge Acoustic Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
D'Addario EJ83M Gypsy Jazz strings are specially designed for the Django style of acoustic guitar playing. Silver-plated copper is wound on a high carbon steel core, delivering a warm, projecting tone optimal for any Gypsy Jazz style guitar.
Get the right strings for the job. Order today.
EJ83M Gypsy Jazz Silver Wound Medium Acoustic Guitar Strings Specifications:
- Item# / Note / diameter inches / diameter mm / tension lbs / tension kg
- PL011, E, .011", 0.28 mm, 21.0 lbs, 9.53 kg
- PL015, B, .015", 0.38 mm, 21.9 lbs, 9.94 kg
- J83M03, G, .024", 0.61 mm, 35.4 lbs, 16.04 kg
- J83M04, D, .029", 0.74 mm, 29.6 lbs, 13.44 kg
- J83M05, A, .035", 0.89 mm, 26.2 lbs, 11.89 kg
- J83M06, E, .045", 1.14 mm, 23.4 lbs, 10.60 kg
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about D'Addario EJ83M Gypsy Jazz Silver Wound Medium Acoustic Guitar Strings:
I was leary of these at first, afraid they might be way bright. Nope, very mellow without being over sharp. Never cared for phospher bronze strings, they always feel "dry" too me. Silver plated copper doesn't give me that and the sound won me over from the start. I recomend them to every guitar player I know or run into. Try a set