CME NeoSynth 24Product #620870 CME 620870 LJE Keyboard Expansion Boards https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
An expansion board for CME keyboards that adds new sounds, effects, and possibilities.
The CME NeoSynth 24 Audio/MIDI expander is available as an expansion board for CME's UF and VX keyboards). The expander provides access to high quality audio instruments and effects and adds great sonic possibilities to CME keyboards.
The NeoSynth 24 is equipped with a built-in sound bank (64 MBytes/256 Mbits) that updates at your convenience. Just update the instruments when you want to create completely new sounds from the same keyboard.
Available sound banks include: a general MIDI standard instruments set, grand piano style, hip hop style, techno/house style, R&B style and many more. These multiple sound banks are available on SD cards that can be ordered separately when you're ready to upgrade the onboard instruments. Once the upgrade is completed, the SD card can be removed from its slot.
All available NeoSynth 24 sound banks are high-quality sampled instruments with from 16 to 24 bits resolution, and up to 96 kHz sampling frequency. The CME NeoSynth24's powerful onboard digital signal processing offers up to 124 voices of polyphony.
The Neo Synth 24 comes with two faceplates to match your hardware.
- MIDI/USB expander
- Up to 124 voices of polyphony
- Built-in effects engines
- Up to 64 MB sound bank
- Updatable sound banks from an SD card
- Various musical styles available
- USB MIDI class compliant (no driver)
- 24 bits/48 kHz audio paths
- Main stereo audio output (24bits D/A)
- Auxiliary stereo audio output (24bits D/A)
- Headphones output
- Analog stereo audio input (24bits A/D)
- S/PDIF stereo audio output
- Available for both UF and VX keyboards
- Large MIDI implementation
- Includes 2 faceplates to match your hardware
If you want to expand the sound possibilities of your CME keyboard, you'll want to pick up the NeoSynth 24 today.