Cleartone Micro-Treated Light Top/Heavy Bottom Electric Guitar Strings
.010 Gauge Electric Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Play longer and sound better with micro-treated, corrosion-protected strings.
Cleartone electric guitar strings have a coating of only one micron that's more durable than coatings thousands of times its thickness. It won't flake off with hard playing, nor will it feel slick or slippery to your touch. Super-high-tension winding over a hex-core is used to maintain tuning consistency throughout your performance. Cleartone guitar strings feel and sound like an uncoated set yet last a really long time, giving you what your playing demands: uncompromised tone with an incredible lifespan. Cleartone guitar strings feature EMP (enhanced molecular protection), a unique, micro-thin coating that protects your replacement strings against corrosion. EMP Treatment is applied to all the light top/heavy bottom Cleartone strings.
Light Top/Heavy Bottom string gauges: 10-13-17-30-42-52.
- Lasts 3 to 5 times longer than a regular guitar string set
- Resists tarnishing and corrosion
- Sonic equivalent to high-quality, uncoated guitar strings
- All six replacement strings are coated
- Feel like regular guitar strings; not slick or slippery
- Full-bodied, high-output sound
- Revives your guitar tone
Ensure longest tonal life without compromises when you order these Cleartone replacement strings today.