Champion Power Equipment 1600/2000-Watt Inverter GeneratorProduct #H90450 Champion Power Equipment H90450 LDG Generators https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Light duty generator.
The Champion Power Equipment 73531i gasoline-powered portable generator is powered by an 80cc Champion OHV engine that produces 1600 running watts and 2000 starting watts. With a 1 gallon fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. The OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for outdoor shows or rehearsals during power outages. Man does not live by rock and roll alone, so it is also useful for RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- High output power
- Low profile
- Ruggedly built
Order today and play music outside.
1600/2000-Watt Inverter Generator Specifications:
- Engine Specifications
- Engine: 80 cc OHV CPE
- Generator Specifications
- Rated Wattage: 1600 Watts
- Starting Wattage: 2000Watts*
- AC Load: 120V
- Phase: Single
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gallon
- Weight: 48.06lb.
- Height: 16.3”
- Width: 13.2”
- Length: 19.3”
- *Short durations for starting loads of 5 seconds or less
- Spark Plugs
- Your generator comes equipped with a 1/2” long reach plug (12.7mm)
- Intermittent use (less than 1 hour/month) or colder temperatures (below 60°F)
- NGK BR6HS or equivalent
- Moderate use (less than 3 hours/month) or seasonal temperatures (50-80°F)
- NGK BR7HS or equivalent
- Extreme use (continuous) or hot climates (80-100°F)
- NGK BR8HS or equivalent
- Make certain the spark plug gap is 0.6 - 0.7mm (0.024 - 0.028 in.).
- Valve Clearance
- Intake 0.1mm (0.004 in.)
- Exhaust 0.1mm (0.004 in.)
- Oil capacity is 0.42 qt (0.4 L)