Celestion Heritage G12M 20W, 12" Vintage Guitar Speaker(8 ohm) Sku #660258000000612 Celestion 660258 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A Greenback for the new generation.
Celestion released a version of the popular G12 guitar loudspeaker called the G12M back in the 1960s. With its medium-weight magnet this speaker had a tone that was silky smooth and warm, while still retaining the brightness and punch necessary to cut through the rest of the band. The Greenback, as it is nicknamed today, was also a highly articulate speaker, perfect for the pioneering lead guitarists of the time. A classic had been born.
Over subsequent years, the Greenback has evolved and remains popular with guitarists and amp manufacturers to this day. As the speaker developed, though, its tonal characteristics moved away from those of the original '60s model.
Adhering precisely to the design notes and specifications for the original speaker, rediscovered during a recent factory move, and using exactly the same materials and construction techniques, Celestion has re-created the classic 1960s G12M for a new generation of rock and blues guitarists.
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price, total satisfaction guarantees.
Heritage G12M 20W, 12" Vintage Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power Rating: 20W
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω and 15Ω
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 35oz, 0.99kg
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 86.9Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.57Ω
- Mounting Information:
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Overall depth: 5.1", 130mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.9", 150mm
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Unit weight: 7.9 lbs., 3.6kg