Celestion Heritage G12H (55Hz) 30W, 12" Vintage Guitar Speaker 15 ohmProduct #660259 Celestion 660259 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Listen to any Hendrix recording and chances are you're hearing the unmistakably creamy tones of the G12H.
The G12M may have become a classic, but it was the G12H with its heavier magnet that really characterized the sound of '60s rock guitar. Originally available in 2 versions--low resonance for bassists and high resonance for guitarists--both were embraced by guitar players for their unique tonal characteristics.
The Celestion G12H is a perfect re-creation of the low resonance model, right down to the voice coil former material; glue formulations; and vintage, solder-only tag panel. Suitable for use in all cabs, it exudes thick, syrupy tones with a deep, growling bottom end.
That creamy tone straight out of the '60s can be yours right now.
Heritage G12H (55Hz) 30W, 12" Vintage Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power rating: 30W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Rounded copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 50oz, 1.42kg
- Frequency range: 55-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 55Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.53Ω
- Mounting Information:
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Overall depth: 5.3", 135mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 6.6", 168mm
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Unit weight: 10.4 lbs., 4.7kg