Celestion Gold 50W, 12" Alnico Guitar SpeakerProduct #660022 Celestion 660022 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Emulates the Celestion Alnico Blue but with higher power rating.
Many other manufacturers have tried to recreate the Celestion Blue sound in a higher powered driver, and some have come close. But only Celestion has the experience and know-how to emulate the tone and response of its own Alnico classic in a modern driver that's perfect for single or multiple applications in cabinets or combos.
The power handling of the Original Blue speaker was limited by the material used in the construction of the voice coil. After hundreds of hours of testing and countless prototypes, Celestion has developed a coil that can withstand higher levels of power but leaves the tone unaffected. Such a relatively simple, yet important, development lies at the heart of a truly remarkable new guitar loudspeaker.
Gold 50W, 12" Alnico Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power Rating: 50W
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω and 15Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Alnico
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 75Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.4Ω & 11.8Ω
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Overall depth: 6.5", 165mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.0", 128mm
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm Ø
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Unit weight: 9.3 lb.; 4.2kg
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Celestion Alnico Gold Guitar Speaker:
I am a total tone junkie. I have tried many speakers and I must say the Gold just might be the best out there. Definitely The best I ave tried. The thing that really sets it apart for me is the way single notes bloom after the string is plucked. At the same time chords are nice and tight. I have never had a speaker that can do both so well. AMAZING!