Celestion G12 Century Vintage 60W, 12" Neodymium Guitar SpeakerProduct #660263 Celestion 660263 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
All the benefits of a neodymium magnet combined with '60s and '70s guitar tone.
The incredible magnetic properties of Neo mean that only a small amount is needed to produce the same flux as a much larger ceramic magnet structure. What's more, the magnet of the G12 Century Vintage is a 'pot' type which actually sits inside the voice coil (unlike the 'ring' magnet of the G12 Century which surrounds the voice coil). The resulting weight of the G12 Century Vintage is just 3.65 lbs. (1.66kg).
The Neo characteristics of fast attack, responsiveness and articulation are very much in evidence. However, this specific magnet configuration, combined with a carefully selected cone material and edge treatment, gifts the G12 Century Vintage with a classic rock sound for the new millennium.
Get a Celestion this Century. Order now!
G12 Century Vintage 60W, 12" Neodymium Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power rating: 60W
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω and 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Neo
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 70Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.88Ω
- Mounting Information
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Overall depth: 5.0", 128mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.5", 140mm
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Unit weight: 4 lbs., 1.7kg