Celestion G12 - 50GL Lynchback George Lynch Signature Guitar Speaker 8 ohm(50W, 75HZ) Sku #H90334000001000 Celestion H90334 LMGC Speakers for Instrument Amps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A signature speaker designed by George Lynch made to bring out the best in your sound.
One of the most recognizable names in the world of heavy metal guitar, George Lynch has recorded more than twenty albums, and is famous for his accomplished and inventive guitar playing. In 2010, George challenged Celestion to build his dream guitar loudspeaker. He wanted a new style of speaker, blending world-renowned Celestion vintage tonality with the capability of providing, on demand, a harder-edged and more modern sound.
Tonally, the G12-50GL Lynchback incorporates the kind of detail and harmonic complexity found in vintage models of the late 1960s, combined with increased headroom, and the attitude, aggression and mid-band character of some of the more modern Celestion speakers. The result is an ideal balance between a detailed vintage warmth that makes your lead sound sing, and an up-front attitude that delivers punchier rhythm tones capable of cutting through the mix.
Experience Celestion today!
G12 - 50GL Lynchback George Lynch Signature Guitar Speaker 8 ohm Specifications:
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 35oz, 0.99kg
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Power rating: 50Wrms
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 75Hz
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Mounting Information
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.9", 150mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm Ø
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Overall depth: 5.1", 130mm
- Unit weight: 7.7lb, 3.5kg