Celestion A-Type 12" 50W 8ohm Guitar Replacement Speaker
Speakers for Instrument Amps
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
50 W of thunder for modern American players.
Inspired by American amp designs, the A-Type is a different kind of guitar speaker from Celestion. The A-type has the musical and revealing three- dimensional quality that is the heart and soul of the Celestion sound, however it features a laid-back midrange which reveals extra body and complexity in the upper register, accompanied by full and rounded low frequencies.The A-Type conveys a fluid, even performance with an increased headroom threshold that allows your amp' tone to shine through. Clean players will love the smooth articulation; for rockers the brooding, powerful low end grind is just a heavy riff away.
Inspired by American amp designs, the A-Type features a laid-back midrange, complex upper register and rounded low frequencies.
- Nominal diameter: 12 in., 305mm
- Power rating: 50 W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 35oz , 0.99 kg
- Frequency range: 75-5000 Hz
- Resonance frequency: 75 Hz
- DC resistance Re: 6.2 ohms and 12.7 ohms
- Weight: 7.7 lb.
A-Type 12" 50W 8ohm Guitar Replacement Speaker Specifications:
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283 mm
Diameter: 12.2", 309 mm
Magnet structure diameter: 5.7", 145 mm
Mounting slot dimensions: .31", 7.9 mm
Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297 mm
Number of mounting slots: 8
Overall depth: 5.1",130 mm
Unit weight: 7.7lb, 3.5 kg