Bullet Cable WWJD Cable SetProduct #585738 Bullet Cable 585738 LKT Bulk Cable and Kits https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
He'd probably buy this cable set, plug in, and rock!
This WWJD Cable Set includes a 12' pre-assembled cross instrument cable as well as a pair of solderless cross connectors and a 10' length of ichthys-jacketed bulk cable so you can build your own custom-length patch cable.
The 12' pre-assembled cross cable and the DIY bulk cable feature 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors and dual-shielded construction with a single end termination for a strikingly full tone and drastic noise reduction. The quality-molded connectors with corrosion-resistant 24K gold-plated tips preserve signal strength, and—when coupled with its flexible symbol-printed jacket—this Bullet instrument cable displays unrivaled sound integrity and design.
DIY Custom Cable Connectors
For maximum signal integrity and consistently excellent sound, Bullet Cable DIY Connectors are the way to go. Specifically developed by Core One Creative for discerning musicians and audiophiles, Bullet Cable DIY Connectors feature precision-engineered solderless brass bodies encased in quality-molded designs, corrosion-resistant 24k gold-plated tips to preserve signal strength, and 24k gold-plated hex grounding screws with preset depths to protect cables against assembly damage and effectively ensure perfect connections every time.
The cable's connectors, which feature pre-gauged hex grounding screws, use Core One Creative technology and are designed to provide fault free connections every time. Machine precision is used for the solid brass body and each has 24K gold-plated tips that resist corrosion and maintain signal strength. Individual connectors in angle or straight styles are also sold separately.
DIY Bulk Cable
This instrument cable, engineered for wide 20Hz-40kHz ± 0.5dB frequency response is quad-balanced for the lowest noise and fuller sound. Many musicians have commented on the enhancement of their systems because of the signal integrity that results from this system.
Cross Cable and DIY Bulk Cable feature:
- 12' (3.66m) long Cross Cable
- 10' (3m) long DIY bulk ichthys cable
- Cross connector casings (straight) and cross-design jacket on assembled cable and ichthys-design jacket on bulk cable
- Lab-formulated jacket resists abrasion and damage from heavy stage use
- Tinned copper braided shield prevents corrosion and extends wire life
- Dual-shielded construction with single end termination eliminates noise
- Separate signal and return conductors reduce noise and improve tonality
- Carbon-impregnated shield facilitates low microphonics
- Precision-machined straight/straight connectors withstand the toughest abuse
- Custom-voiced for basses and guitars
- Lifetime warranty through manufacturer
Cross DIY Connectors feature:
- 2 angled connectors
- Quality-molded black cross casings
- Precision-engineered solderless brass bodies
- Pre-gauged 24K gold-plated hex grounding screws
- 24K gold-plated connector tips
- Instructions and hex key for quick and easy setup
You gotta have faith that this instrument cable will show the crowd what Christcore's all about.