Sleek and stylish.
- Total suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Removable inside accessories pocket
- 2 bow holders
- Shell made of the Bam Hightech technique: a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- Male/female airtight seal
Order today and give your fine instrument the protection it deserves.
2000XL Hightech Slim Violin Case Specifications:
- Interior dimensions
Total Length: 25"
Body Length: 15"
Upper bout: 7.5"
Lower bout: 22 cm
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about Bam 2000XL Hightech Slim Violin Case:
I have needed to get a lighter case for some time, and finally took the plunge. I have used a Mustafia case for years, but it is heavy and I am getting older. This case is less than 1/2 the weight. The backpack straps are comfortable, the latches are great and have a combination, and the Azure Blue is a cool color.
Although websites say you can't put a shoulder pad in it, just take the removable zipper pouch out and put the shoulder pad, rosin, and strings in that area. I have a small camera bag that I attached to the hook at the end of one of the straps to hold mutes, clippers, chinrest key and other odds n ends.
I look forward to using this; first rehearsal is Thursday and I am sure I will have some demonstrations of the case ahead.