B-Band A2.2 XOM Acoustic Guitar PreampProduct #300211 B-Band 300211 LRGAA Acoustic Guitar Pickups & Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Amplify your acoustic guitar with total fidelity.
The B-Band A2.2 with XOM is the future of acoustic guitar sound reproduction design. This dual input/mono output onboard preamp is set up for use with the acclaimed combination of UST and AST transducers. These, along with the convenient onboard remote XOM mix and volume controls--which mount just inside the edge of the soundhole without modification--bring the best of both transducers' characteristics together, resulting in a sound that is true to the guitar's unique voice.
The entire A2.2 systems installs quickly and easily, only requiring two holes to be drilled--one under the saddle for the UST and one for the endpin output jack/strap button. For fast connection all components are plug-in--no soldering.
The preamp mounts inside the guitar at the back and has input gain trims for both transducers that are adjustable with a screwdriver. The preamp is housed in lightweight all-metal box and is powered by a 9-volt battery. All mounting hardware, including a high quality endpin jack and hold-tight battery clip, are included.
XOM--Cross Over Mix
The B-Band research and development team has applied a crossover system to the exclusive patented pickup material. The Cross Over Mix (XOM) system combines the best aspects of each pickup into one complete source. By sensing the guitar from two separate locations and combining, what each pickup does best, the XOM system has a very complex and rich sound that further augments already superior sounding Emfit film pickups.
The ideal process for authentic acoustic reproduction comes from combining the high frequencies of the AST and low frequencies of the UST, making a sound that is much more complete, true and pure. In addition, the XOM pan pot allows the player to select between full UST/AST XOM mix and the UST alone or one of the many points in between resulting in almost unlimited possibilities.
You will find XOM to be an amazingly flexible sound manager resulting in an elegant transparent tone at any performance level.
- XOM process
- Remote soundhole XOM mix and volume controls
- Dual channel input (UST and AST only)
- Mono mix output
- UST and AST input gain trim
- All plug-in connections
- Hold-tight battery clip
- 400-hour battery life
- High quality output jack
The B-Band A2.2 brings out the true voice of your acoustic guitar with uncompromising tone.
A2.2 XOM Acoustic Guitar Preamp Specifications:
- S/N ratio: Greater than -90 dB
- Distortion: 0.05%
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB)
- Low-cut slope: 24 dB/octave
- Voltage gain: AST channel, 0 - +24 dB; UST channel, 0 - +24 dB
- Input impedance (both channels): 50 mOhm ""< 10 pF
- Output impedance: < 3 kOhm
- Nominal output level: -10 dBu (0.245 Vrms)
- Power supply: 9V battery (not included)
- Current consumption: 0.8 mA typical
- Connections: Transducer inputs, 10" (2.54mm) header; Output, 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack
- Weight (with accessories): 45 g
- Dimensions: 1.65"L x 1.26"W x 0.6"H (42x32x15mm)