B-Band A1.2N Acoustic Guitar Endpin PreampProduct #300210 B-Band 300210 LRGAA Acoustic Guitar Pickups & Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
For sterling amplification of your acoustic guitar at higher volume levels.
This bundle includes a special version of the A1.2 that has a slight frequency notch of 6 decibels in the low-mids, giving the system a smooth acoustic sound at louder volume levels and is packaged along with, and for use only, with the 1470 AST. This gives you great tone at a great value. It can be used in any acoustic guitar, or similar instrument, that has good access to its interior.
This preamp bundle comes with a volume control that simply mounts at the inside edge of the sound hole with adhesive. The 9-volt battery powered electronics are mounted in a small tube that is directly coupled with a high quality endpin jack making an all-in-one structure. As an option, the A1.2N can be phantom powered with the B-Band external battery box.
The guitar part is light in mass adding very little weight to the instrument. Includes all mounting hardware, box-tight battery holder and wire harness.
- Volume control mounted at the soundhole
- A1.2N special design preamp (only for use with 1470 AST)
- Includes A1.2N preamp and 1470 AST transducer
- High-quality endpin output jack
Give your guitar the plugged-in sound it deserves. Order today!
A1.2N Acoustic Guitar Endpin Preamp Specifications:
- S/N ratio: Greater than —90 dB
- Distortion: 0.05%
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 40 kHz (+0, -3 dB)
- Input channel voltage gain: +24 dB
- Input impedance: 50 mOhms ""< 10 pF
- Output impedance: < 3.5 kOhms
- Nominal output level: -10 dBu (0.245 Vrms)
- Power supply: 9V battery (not included)
- Current consumption: 1.2 mA typical
- Connections: Transducer input, 2.54mm (3/32") header; Output, 6,3mm (1/4") jack
- Weight (with accessories): 50 g
- Size: 13x97mm