Auralex 2" Studiofoam WedgesProduct #421196 Auralex 421196 LWB Acoustic Treatments https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Auralex's most popular seller and outstanding absorber!
Use 'em to treat small- to medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms, and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with LENRD or Venus Bass Traps or Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any room. 2" acoustic Studiofoam is the workhorse of the industry and your safest bet if you're tuning your room without the help of a professional acoustician.
For installation, Studiofoam Wedges require Auralex Foamtak spray adhesive (sold separately, - see #422605), which allows you to remove the foam later. For more permanent installation use Tubetak (sold separately - see #422606) or Tubetak Pro liquid adhesive applicators (sold separately - see #472436).
1 Foamtak covers up to 96 square feet.
1 Tubetak/Tubetak Pro covers up to 24 square feet.
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
- Won't crumble with age
- Use to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms
- Great for just about any mid- to high-frequency application
Turn your room into a acoustically-sound studio in no time. Order now.
2" Studiofoam Wedges Specifications:
- Recommended adhesive: 1 Auralex Foamtak or
- 2 Tubetak/ Tubetak Pro (not included)
- 1 Foamtak covers up to 96 square feet.
- 1 Tubetak or Tubetak Pro covers up to 24 square feet.