Audix MICROBOOM-84 Boom ArmProduct #H74533 Audix H74533 LIF Microphone Stands https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An ultra-clean, professional, and elegant appearance on stage.
The MICROBOOM-84 is a simple-to-use modular system that can be used with a choice of capsules in the Audix Micros series, offering a broad choice of pick-up pattern and frequency response. High quality shielded cable is used internally to insure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom, which terminates in a mini-XLR male connector.
The stand adapter designed for the MicroBoom allows for total control over the angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. A metal thumbscrew locks the rod firmly in place. The final angle and position of the microphone is controlled by using the flexible metal gooseneck just below the microphone.
- Lightweight, rigid
- Portable, easy to position
- Clean, elegant appearance
- Choice of capsules
- Exceptional sound quality
- No external power adapter needed
- Attaches to any mic stand
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- 25’ shielded mic cable. Mini-XLR(female) – XLR(male) (CBL-M25)
- Mic stand adapter with thumbscrew and wing nut adjustments (MC-BOOM)
- Windscreen (WS1218)
- Ensemble vocal
- Orchestral zone miking
- Location recording
- Conference room
Exceptional performance and portability.
MICROBOOM-84 Boom Arm Specifications:
- Material: rod carbon fiber
- Gooseneck: steel
- Connectors: brass
- Length: 84” / 2134mm
- Diameter: .20” / 7.4mm
- Connectors: bottom: mini-XLR male; top: mini-XLR female
- Weight: 4 ounces / 111 grams (without mic or clip)
- Finish: non-reflective black