Audio-Technica ATW-RMS2 Remote Wireless Microphone Mute Switch
Pro Audio Power Supplies
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Provides instant, noise-free audio muting for your wireless Audio Technica microphone.
The Audio-Technica ATW-RMS2 is a streamlined, lightweight switch that mutes your Audio-Technica wireless microphones quickly and easily.The ATW-RMS2 features a push-button switch that provides audio muting with no annoying clicks or pops. The switch position can be felt while worn in a pocket or under vestments in a house-of-worship setting.
Ideal for house-of-worship settings, as well as for use by public speakers and others who need the ability to remotely mute a wireless microphone, the Audio-Technica ATW-RMS2 switch is designed to be installed between an Audio-Technica wireless microphone using a 4-pin HRS-type connector and its associated UniPak body-back wireless transmitter.
Audio-Technica supplies the ATW-RMS2 switch with a permanently attached 18" cable terminated with a 4-pin HRS-type connector that attaches to the input jack on a UniPak transmitter. The Audio-Technica ATW-RMS2 Switch features durable polycarbonate construction with a belt clip provided for ease of wear.
- Lightweight remote mute switch for UniPak transmitter
- Audio muting with no audible clicks
- Durable polycarbonate construction, ergonomic design
- Install between a wireless mic (with 4-pin HRS-type connector) and UniPak transmitter
- Includes permanently attached 18" (0.46 m) cable and belt clip
Get control of your audio today.