Audio-Technica AT8801 Phantom Power Supply
Pro Audio Power Supplies
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The solution when your system doesn't supply phantom power.
The Audio-Technica AT8801 Phantom Power is a line-powered device that allows the use of remote-powered microphones with systems that don't provide phantom power. A highly regulated power supply provides constant voltage even with a heavily loaded input. The Audio-Technica AT8801 is nternally protected to prevent overheating and damage due to shorts. The heavily enameled case shields the interior from electrostatic interference. 48V ± 2V DC. Includes AC adapter.
- Regulated power supply
- Internal overheating and short protection
Get an AT8801 to solve all your mic powering problems.
AT8801 Phantom Power Supply Specifications:
- Number of channels: 1
- Regulated output voltage: 48V ± 2V DC
- Short circuit output current: 14mA
- Residual output noise -71dBV
- Frequenct response: 10-25 Hz