Arriba Cases AC-180 Lighting Truss Rolling Bag
Lighting Cases & Bags
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Affordable, quality protection for mobile lighting fixtures.
This affordable, padded soft case is designed to protect and extend the life of mobile lighting fixtures. Suitable for all brands, it's great for mobile DJs, karaoke rigs and working bands and saves valuable transport space by allowing fixtures to be stacked without having to be boxed.
The AC-180 also has wheels and pull handles to make it easier to transport and store your trussing system. It also has a secure view window to make it easy to identify specific fixtures even after they've been packed, or place your business card in the window for personal identification. The extra-wide mouth design allows lighting equipment to be removed quickly and easily.
- Case size: 10-1/2"H x 58"W x 12"D (267 x 1473 x 305 mm)
- Protects the American DJ Dura Truss system & other Truss brands
- Works with all brands of lighting fixtures
- Affordable padded soft cases designed to protect and extend the life of mobile lighting fixtures
- Great for mobile DJs, Karaoke rigs and working bands
- Secured zipped pocket for storing extra lamps, clamps, cables and other accessories
- Saves valuable transport space by allowing fixtures to be stacked without having to be boxed
- Features wheels and pull handles making it easier to transport and store your trussing system
Click or call to order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Arriba Cases AC-180 Lighting Truss Rolling Bag:
This is a heavy and well-made case and the answer to my prayers since the two monstrously-heavy duratruss stands (45 lbs each) and the three sections of truss were rattling around loose in our truck and banging into everything back there and making the other equipment very hard to get out.
The trick is to fit the stuff into this bag. Typically, they made the bag 3 millimeters shorter than the stand so you have to remove the T-bar tops from each stand and the clips from the truss to get them into the bag. Even then, it took two of us and quite a bit of pulling and finagling and cussing to fit the two stands and three truss pieces into this bag, but in the end the did go in.
Once in, the bag is a delight to move, with heavy straps and handles in all the right places and the wheels so you don't have to carry this monster back and forth to the truck. Inside the truck the bag made it easy to load as the stupid crank arms on the stands used to catch and hook on EVERYTHING in there. Now, the whole system stays neatly in place and I can slide other equipment in and out of the truck without having the trussing fall all over the place and get in the way.
Expensive bag, but worth it absolutely. Just kick the manufacturer in the butt and tell them to lengthen the bag by three inches or so, so everything actually fits.