Unique iPhone device cable which lets you play guitar and simultaneously listen thru your headphones.
The IJ-302 iJAM Headphone Adaptor Cable from AmpRidge allows you to play an instrument or mic thru an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and simultaneously listen to the sound thru your headphones. Plug your headphones into the 1/8” mini jack, plug the 1/8” mini plug into the headphone jack on your iPhone, and plug your instrument cable from your guitar into the 1/4” jack on the IJ-302. Effectively use this cable with apps such as GarageBand, Amplitude, iShred, Guitarfx, Jam Amp, RiotFX, AmpKit, and more. The circuit inside the cable eliminates popping and crackling sounds that are sometimes found with other cables. The IJ-302 Cable does not need any additional power to work and will not drain the batteries on your device.
- Play instruments thru your iPhone device and listen at the same time thru your headphones
- Works with virtually all apps
- Unique circuit inside the connectors eliminates the need for batteries
- Will not drain the batteries from your device to operate
- Eliminates crackling and popping sounds found in some cables
Now you can jam in silence, order this functional cable today.
iJAM Headphone Adaptor Specifications:
- Works with iPod touch version 3 and higher (iOS 5 Software or higher)
- Works with iPhone version 3GS and higher (iOS 5 Software or higher)
- Works with all iPads (iOS 5 Software or higher)